Equipment breakdowns are not just expensive – they’re a major inconvenience to the operation of your laundry or kitchen facilities.
To reduce the likelihood of breakdowns, we recommend booking a regular planned preventative maintenance visit.
For a simple fixed fee, we’ll check over the operation and consumable items, and clean your machines, helping you to keep top of your business.
Our maintenance checklists include:
- Machine level
- All hose and seals (damaged, perished, distorted, torn)
- Drain and inlet filters
- Heater elements
- Shock absorbers, springs and supports, casing (damaged, split, broken welds)
- Test run (filling ok? Draining ok?)
- Electrical Safety Check to current regulations including visual / physical check of supply cable, plug / isolator. Socket test, earth continuity, insulation resistance
- Advise if exhaust ducts require cleaning
- All vents, filters, vent hose, internal ducts and terminations
- Drum for scale / detergent deposits
- Test run (fan ok? Drive motor ok? Heating ok? Drum noisy?)
- Any damage (facia, trims, panels, covers)
- Any missing screws (lid, front panel)
- Any plinth (secured, loose, damaged)
- Gas Safety Check to current Corgi standards including gas soundness, working and standing pressures, ventilation and make up air
- Seals, bearings, rollers, belt
- Heater bank and contactors
- Contact brushes
If you wish, you can include planned preventative maintenance in our service contracts for an all-in-one solution to managing the maintenance of your laundry or dishwashing equipment.
Call us now on 01243 555525 to find out more or book a visit.